Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What if . . . you cannot sleep?

Sooo, here I am laying in bed with Gwen Stephani's song running through my mind (4'oclock) in the morning. I wonder how many of you cannot turn your brain off at night? Do you know what to do? Option one, let your mind run the circles like a hamster on it's wheel with its little legs running and running and oh wait running. Getting the picture? two, surf the internet checking all of those sites that you have a list on a little scrap of paper somewhere that you have been meaning to look at and make sure to do so until your laptop burns your legs due to lack of ventilation! Option three, Watch late night t.v. , um, I take that one back there is no value in this option, Option three, think of a way to find a good Dr in the morning to get a little help for night time 'problems'? Option four, when all else fails - Pray.
Wish me well, As I do you. Mamma J

No comments:

Post a Comment