Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clown Car

What If your car was wrecked and you had to drive a rental car? I am sure that no one out there in this land of wherever our words are sent have been in an accident? Well I was first offered a caddy for me that means a big large humoungous CADDALIAC (see I cannot even spell it)!!!!! I walked outside and I told them that I could not do that. I am all of 5'4'' and well just NO! So he told me there was another smaller car that had just come in and it was brand new but there was a crack in the windshield but I figured super! Until I came around the corner and saw that the car was smaller than well ME! go back to a far away place say the time of well the prehistoric time of well maybe the dinosaur ages when Fred Flinstone was alive and you could put your feet under the car and drive as fast as your feet could carry you well are you feelin it yet? One other problem is if you need to purchase anything say A grocery, not groceries mind you say milk and butter but a grocer shall I say and I do not mind the grocer of the male type I mean one single item from the entire store. Hence the freaking CLOWN CAR!!!!
AAAAHHH The beauty of Life!
Here is one thing to be sure - after 16 weeks in bed and re-learning to walk, I am very grateful in an odd way to be laughing and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment