Sunday, June 6, 2010

What If . . . you think your losing your mind?

Sooo, let me just say after my incredibly heavy entry last time I wanted to keep it a little lighter this time. I have been thinking about my life lately and I wonder if any of you think like I do? I am 43 and I sometimes think I am well slipping - one could say in many areas :). (the body is not the same as it was in my twenties, my energy is certainly not what it was, my home is thank goodness the same as it was when I was 20, but this issue is well What if? Are any of you losing your mind? For instance do you walk into a room and wonder why you are there? Do you set your keys down and wonder if you ever had keys? Even if you have one drawer that they always go to? And when it comes to paying bills wellllll I could right a book about this issue - I used to be so neurotic they were mailed out 3 to 5 days ahead of when they were due ALWAYS! Now that I think I am losing my mind (let me know if you find it somewhere?) I am not sure that I even have bills? I am 90 percent certain that I have set up 80 percent of my bills on auto pay and yet they continue to say that they are due? Really I am losing my mind or I have lost my mind! I have a somewhat organized filing system and so I can pull the file to see if I did pay the said bill and yet I cannot fully read the bill to understand what the Hell it means, really does the cell phone company need 15 pages of crap to tell me what I owe them? I think they do it just so that we will give in and pay them, it is clearly working. Here I sit late on a Sunday night trying to plan out my week and yet, there is . . . nothing . . . that comes to mind and if I wait for just a few moments . . . a lot comes flooding to my mind that I have to do. I may be going on the 13th week of being in my home re-learning to walk and not driving my own car, watching my 16 year old daughter drive off in it. (can one tell that I have issues?) But I try to plan my day and keep busy - that is how I do not lose my mind, yet because I am losing my mind it can take a wee bit of time to plan my day . . . how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment